July 4th: The hottest discounts all summer
There is no better way to start your savings than with a bang on July 4th! The hottest deals this summer are now starting with all sorts of sales events in June and July. You can save up to 75% or more on the best-selling items in some of the most popular stores.
This midsummer sale comes at a time when stores are clearing inventory from last season in order to introduce a whole host of new collections for the second half of the year. If you start shopping early, you can find out about more deals and deals that you might otherwise miss.
You might want to start shopping for discounted items as early as June. Last year many of the sales events started on July 4th around June 17th, so now is the perfect time to save!
Upgrade your home with mid-year discounts
With sales starting on July 4th and prices starting to drop, get ready for discounts on all sorts of items such as home appliances, furniture, clothing, and even vacation packages.
Prepare to save big bucks on seasonal items to take your summer to the next level. Last year you could find 40%, 50% and even 60% off items for your home and garden.
Some of the biggest and most popular stores offered huge discounts like:
- 30% discount on outdoor barbecues
- 40% discount on selected indoor and outdoor furniture
- 50% discount on appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines and dryers
- 60% discount on mattresses
You’ll also find great deals on summer clothing, including up to 50% off beach wear, sandals, swimwear, and more!
Plus, don’t miss any deals on electronics like Apple iPads, Google Home, Fitbit Versa Smartwatch, Lenovo Ideapad, and other hot-ticket items like the Samsung Ultra HD Smart TV.
When you’re ready for your summer vacation, check out the discounted travel packages that offer up to 40% flight and hotel bookings for last minute trips to Europe, Asia, Mexico, Hawaii or other hot vacation destinations.
Top 10 of the best shops for shopping and saving
The best part about July 4th discounts is that you can find something special for the whole family for a fraction of the price!
If you’re looking to upgrade your wardrobe, check out the offerings at stores like Macy’s, Old Navy, and JCPenney. These stores carry a huge selection of men’s, women’s and children’s clothing and can offer even bigger discounts on off-season items.
Also, stores like Macy’s have historically offered additional discounts to customers with a Macy’s credit card or valid coupon code.
Additionally, stores like The Home Depot, Sears, and Lowe’s know that the best time to work on your home improvement projects is summer. So, for July 4th, they are offering deals on the best tools and decorations to help you achieve your dream home goals.
Last year, Lowe’s had all sorts of discounts on garden soil and tools, while The Home Depot had deals on home appliances with its red, white, and blue sales.
After all, your home improvement project wouldn’t be complete without adding more comfort to your home. Mattress prices drop significantly on July 4th in stores like Casper, Purple, Overstock and Wayfair. This means you can save up to 60% on some of the biggest mattress brands like Sealy, Simmons Beautyrest and Tempur-Pedic.
Make the most of July 4th discounts
Take a page from the savings expert’s book for inside tips on pinching pennies during the July 4th sale. You can get extra discounts by following just a few of these great tips:
- Subscribe to your favorite stores’ email newsletters so you always know the best ways to save before, during and after the sales event. Plus, you might get lucky and get a voucher just for signing up.
- Nobody likes to pay for shipping, so take a look at the shipping terms before you check out. You could miss out on a free shipping offer if you don’t meet the minimum order value. You can also see if your store is offering free July 4th delivery.
- Get extra perks when shopping by signing up for the loyalty programs of your most visited stores. You can earn points, get additional benefits, and get exclusive discounts by signing up for free membership at stores like Sephora and Nordstrom.
- Stay up to date on CNN coupons so you don’t miss out on additional savings. You can withdraw even more money from already discounted prices by simply clicking on the right offer. Last year, Macy’s shoppers were able to save an additional 20% on their final purchase amount by entering a special code at checkout. Check back frequently as new offers are added frequently.
Read Also :