Credit card rewards can be confusing – between monthly changing categories, complicated points guides, and tons of fine print, it can almost seem like getting the most out of your credit card is more than worth the effort.
Fortunately, there’s a card out there that not only offers an incredibly easy-to-use rewards program, but also one of the most enduring cashback packages out there: the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card.
Amazing rewards – simplified
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card is a standout card because of its straightforward but substantial cash rewards. Cardholders earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day. No matter where you shop, you’ll always get cash back for the purchases you make day in and day out. And while this may seem easy, there are a few other benefits that make it one of the most flexible rewards programs on a cashback card:
- No rotating categories or registrations. The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase every day – nothing else is required.
- Cash back does not expire for the life of the account. As long as you are the cardholder, you can get your money back and spend without worrying about an expiration date.
- There is no income limit. Since you earn rewards no matter where you shop, cashback quickly adds up.
- No minimum redemption. Unlike some other cards that require you to wait until you hit a certain cashback threshold to access your rewards, you can redeem your cashback at any time using the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card.
Plus, there’s even more money on the table with this card’s great sign-up bonus: if you’re a new cardholder, you’ll get one One-time cash bonus of $ 200 after you spend $ 500 for purchases within 3 months of opening the account. And there has this card no annual feeThere are no additional costs for this bonus money.
0% intro APR on purchases for over a year
In addition to being an amazing rewards card, the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card is an excellent choice if you are looking for the flexibility to pay off purchases over time with no monthly interest expense. Cardholders receive an APR of 0% introduction on purchases for 15 months and then 15.49% – 25.49% (variable) APR once this introductory period is up.
If you are expecting high costs or a big ticket purchase, you have more than a year to cover them without piling up on a mountain of additional fees. Why pay interest if you don’t have to?
A bundle of other advantages
While the solid cash back rewards definitely mark the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card, there are a number of other perks that help make this one of our favorite cards on the market:
- No foreign transaction fee. There are no additional charges for using this card abroad while traveling. Plus, you’ll have access to up to $ 250,000 worth of insurance for trips purchased with the card.
- Free Premier Access. If you are a cardholder, you are entitled to a limited number of VIP seats for restaurants, sporting events, and more.
- Access to free credit reports. You get access to Capital One’s free CreditWise credit monitoring service, including access to your credit history and SSN protection.
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card is popular for a reason – it’s simple and low maintenance, yet it works incredibly hard on the cashback department. Because the rewards program is so easy to use, you can rest assured that you will make money every time you swipe without exception.
Combine this with no annual fee, over a year with 0% Intro APR on purchases and a host of other features, and you have one of the most attractive cards on the market for everyday use. While this card might not have the highest cashback percentage for certain categories or the biggest sign-up bonuses, it is without a doubt one of the most well-rounded cards on the market and well worth the space in your wallet.
Interested and want to find out if you are admitted? You could make a decision in 60 seconds or less. Why wait?
Every month the CompareCards team reviews over 100 credit card offers and examines the most valuable features for consumers, including rewards, sign-up bonus, interest rate, fees and other features, to determine the best offers shown here.
Read Also :